[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New

Hi

The name is Nick here. I've been lurking' here on this list for a week
or so...
A grate list and I'm glad to meet you all!

Been thinking of making a coil for some time now and have slowly been
gathering parts for a preliminary learning curve type set-up. Some of
which are:

        An  OBIT 10 kv at 23 ma

        An XMTR transformer 4.8 kv at 300 ma

        A 1.4 kva variac

And sundry lights bells and whistles for the control box etc.
I am interested in comments regarding the 4.8 kv device. It would be sad
to see it pop.
I don't mind you "poo-pooing" the thing but my choices are power or
voltage : )

I'm interested in meeting locals, if any, here in the Toronto or
southern Ontario area.
Drop me a line.

Thanks   Nick Blacklock