From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 10:36 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Protecting a potential transformer

Original Poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Jay:
A bit of post mortem for us all...please.
When expensive 15/60's go, I want to know what NOT to do.
Did you use a safety gap? Did you use a Terry type MOV-R-C network (see his
JPG
drawing
<http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/NSTFilt.jpg>http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/N
STFilt.jpg

The details could benefit us all. Thanks.

Ted R