[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Non-tech Question

ted, in my case the drive to coil comes from the ability to build
something from the past, that extends far into the future. the works of
nikola tesla are one of the greatest gifts to mankind. the ability to
generate ac power has changed the way of life for us all. imagine if
this world was built on dc curent only.we would not have the ability to
step up or step down the voltage to suit our needs. if the power company
delivered 240v dc from the county power plant and you wanted 440volts.
then you would have to drive your own generator to produce it. then to
if you only wanted 120volts then you would have to shunt the rest away.
what a waste!.
 the tesla coil repreasents the only way an average man can produce very
high voltage at very high frequencys. maybe this dosn't sound that
important, but the expierementation that nikola did with this boggles
the mind. the major powers at his time were frieghtened enough of this
revolution in energy that after his "accident" his works and what
documents he had were confinscated and lost to mankind. for a hundred
years scientists have been striveing to do what he had allready done.
why build a coil? because for me it seems it all started with a coil.
the discovery of resonant frequncys, scaler waves, transmition of power
through a medium and the magnifacation of that power using the earths
natural resonance. these are the things that the top minds are looking
to rediscover. the magnetic resonance imaging machine is rated in
teslas, partical beam weapons are now only coming into being,but tesla
developed the principal. without a hv. hf. generator we would not have
many of the wonders we take for granted today.  if you look at a tesla
coil as a lightning machine and thats all , then thats all it will ever
be to you. if you realize that even when there is no breakout, the
potential is stagering. and it's what can be done with that potential
that fasinates me. it is work of men like terry fritz, that does the
expierementation and then posts it for all to benifit by. and chip  for
devoting so much time to make this list possible for all. and all the
others that try to help when they can. they ask nothing in return and
deserve so much.
why build a coil? because it is at the begining of a new era, if only we
dare say i think i'll try to do it.