[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC frequency

Hi Brad,
I don't think there is an optimum frequency, at the end of the day the
frequency is dependent upon the input power. If the power available is
high, then the frequency is low (perhaps 100kHz or so). If, however, the
input power is low, then the frequency tends to be high. My 125VA coil
ran at around 300kHz, while my little auto-ignition coil powered TC
(10VA or so) ran at 3MHz.

Regards,

Gavin, U.K.