[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: folded sock theory]

Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:46:04 -0400
From: marc metlicka <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>
To: tesl-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: folded sock theory

terry,
 first i must say that i have a very hard time puting my visions into
words, i have driven some professors mad because my ideas were sound but
my explenations were lacking.
 my theory that the first output comes from the bottem wrap of the
secondary is that the current doesen't travle through the wire in a
spiral as it is wraped. i read in one post a while back that it is the
side by side induction of the wire that conducts the curent. this i
belive is the case. when the magnetic flux of the primary breakes down
it is induced into the secondary as a feild and this creates a feild
around the secondary windings. this feild produces a "presure" kind of
like a presurised garden hose.the presure is relesed through the topload
because it is actualy the path of least resistance for the presure.
if it was looked at as a voltage then wouldn't it take the path of least
resistance to ground, ie the grounded bottem conection?
the reason i belive it folds from the bottem up is that the secondary
windings give the field the ability to exist, and it will exist as long
as the pressure is there. i'm sorry i can't put it into words very well,
and this is only my opinion. it is just what i visualise what is
happening. i know very little about radio or such so please explain
anything that seems amis here.

ps. i know the moderators would like better spelling, and i have to be
the worst. i am trying hard to get it right but i get tired of looking
in the dictionary every two seconds.
     marc