[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: gmhei

I will add that the coil I used for the record was the after market brand
"Wells" - C834.  One old coil I found had the primary wound so tight that
the wire cross section in the primary was crushed into a diamond shape!  It
did not do well...  The Wells brand has a lot of stuff about how well built
and reliable there stuff is so maybe they try harder... - Terry