[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission ==> was Re: Non-tech Qu

Hi all!

    Well, i've been following this thread...researched a little.
Now I'm not even remotely close to educated in this matter, let
alone an expert.  I'm an expert at dirtbikes & computers.  Either
of those I can rip right through in nothing flat and tell you
anything you want to know and more ;)  But this thread, I don't
know.  I'll leave the debating to the higher-ups than myself.  I
personally don't see the TC as a wonder-device for sending "useful"
energy through the ground or air...A single-planed capacitor is a
hard concent to visualize from word descriptions for me, as I'm
sure the valving system of a front shock is to most other ppl.  My
opinion is that while the heavy math behind the TC is a wonder, and
still not completely understood, i'm fairly sure a high-priced
research group (govmnt. or private) would have already found this
answer.  Maybe it has been found, and stifled by the electric
monopolies, i dunno.  Not for me to worry about.  As for making
"useful" energy...they do to a point, but it's got to be the most
friggin unsafe and loud way to illuminate a flourescent light I've
ever tried :))   Just my $.02 :)  If it works, I'll humbly admit
ignorance and bow to the higher-ups, but till then I'll be
skeptical.  A little skepticisim and/or disbelief results in
vigirous research on the part of those who do believe.  It tends to
keep everybody busy :)

    Caio!
Shad

A few snips to keep the quote short...