[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission ==> was Re: Non-tech Q

At 09:33 AM 05/21/2000 +0000, you wrote:
snip....>
>Dear Terry,
>
>This is my response to your post above.  I do not discount Mr. Parn's
>600 ohm measurement, nor the notion that a Tesla coil cannot transmit
>usable amounts of electrical energy by way of Hertzian
>electromagnetic waves.  In Tesla's wireless power transmission
>technique, the Tesla coil is only an integral part of the apparatus
>needed, to transmit and receive wireless energy.  He states exactly
>how to accomplish this in his patent disclosures and also in his
>testimony before his attorneys.
>
>The "folks" who are working on these techniques are the ones who
>will come forward, with their calculations and experimental
>verifications, when the time is right for them.  It is for them to do
>this, not I.  I simply wanted to point out that there is very real
>research and science (not science fiction) going on in this field of
>research.  I personally have seen the results of some experiments
>performed to verify that electric power was transmitted by Tesla's
>methods.  However, out of respect to the reaserchers who have
>performed these experiments, I am not at liberty to disclose any
>of the particulars of their work.  I personally will wait, along
>with everyone else, for the public disclosure of a means and method
>of wireless power transmission, using Tesla's circuits.
>
>I am quite confident, that the "folks" who are working on this, will
>come forward in the near future, and give a full public disclosure of
>their findings and test results.
>
>Best regards,
>Bill Wysock.
>___________________________
>Tesla Technology Research

Hi Bill,

	So you have actually seen some results!  That is the one key that has
always been missing from this stuff in the past.  Someone else can "verify"
the tests and results.  If the findings can be reproduced that would be a
major step forward in all this.

	"I" will wait before digging holes and driving 120 pipes into my back
yard, but at least there is a chance that other Tesla coiler's will be able
to verify the findings this time.

	Ok, we will all wait for the results to be published or whatever.  After
100 years we can wait a little longer...  All it takes is for someone to
"really" get it working to convince us all...  So far, the only "proof" has
been someone writing some book or paper "saying" it works.  If we can all
actually do it for ourselves, then we can all start worrying about how to
do it better, rather than if it can be done at all.

Cheers,

	Terry
	A disbeliever... but only because I have not seen anything to believe.. yet...

	Terry