[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Solid State article on website

Hi Bob,

	WOW!!!!  This paper is a pure treasure!!!  Very highly recomended to all!!
 The paper at:

http://www.stellarproducts-dot-com/synch.htm

Also has significance to us doing other Tesla coil secondary behaviour
stuff (the "Malcolm's Ruler" model) we haven't told you all about yet ;-)))

I do not know this Dr. Bruns but he seems like a very interesting person
who is very knowledgeable in these areas I like so much!  :-))

Cheers,

	Terry