[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: caps

Have fun... I blew one of mine up after about an hour of runtime.. You can get
the poly from many plastics places. You can also get thin poly from the
hardware store. I would sugest you use the thin stuff and use many layers or
make a lot of high C low voltage caps and run them in series. This seems to be
the most reliable way. For the oil, call oil distribution places and ask for
transformer oil. I used Shell Diala-AX. Cost was about $20 for a 5 gallon
bucket, and I still have a bunch left.

Good luck. Hope yours work better than mine did. ;)

Travis