From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 4:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: EMMC Capacitor Group Purchase!

Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Rick,

I have sold about 3000+ in the past (Whew!).  After the last batch,
everyone seemed full but I have been getting a fair number of new requests
lately...

If anyone is interested, send me a short note about how many you may want
to terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net .  If there are a good number of people who want
them, I will get another 1000 and sell them off at my cost again.

Cheers,

	Terry