[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Better bottle caps

I'm sorry i stand corrected, these facts and figures are impressive
indeed. although anyone that has ever been to a fireworks display and
been impressed by the very loud boom of what is called a salute charge
that is thrown in periodically and at the finale knows the power in al.
powder.
these are made with 1/4 oz of al. powder and an oxidizer. while i do not
feel this has anything to do with tc work, i was given a personal tour
of the fireworks factory in akron ohio by one of the oldest
pyrotechnichians i know.
it was then that i was told of the power in aluminum powder.
please believe what you want, but first cut open a fire cracker and see
if it is silver(al.) or black (iron).
please do not use al. powder alone, we do not need a death to prove a
fact. after the oklahoma city bombing we all found that fertilizer is
more then just manure.
regards and safety to all......marc