[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Better bottle caps

well  there seems to be many backyard chemists out there, so i will end
this thread on my end with one last post. the equation E=MCsq is the
basis of all power. tnt is a high order explosive but only 79% of its
volume is generated into gas. tnt does come in sticks tubes balls blocks
cord ect.
there is only one oxidizer that generates 100% gas from aluminum powder,
and it is now strictly controlled by the gov. when mixed 50-50 the
powder becomes so unstable that it has to be kept at a constant
temp,+-4%.
c-4 is a high order explosive but it can be molded dropped thrown
stepped on ect.
my original post was in the concern that high voltage- high frequency
current could start a catastrophic oxidation of the powder that could
result in loss of life and limb.
i see now that there is a magnitude of pyrotechnicians, physicists,
theorists on this list that the understanding of hv. hf. is no longer an
intriguing experimentation prospect.
i officially concede to the vastly superior intellects, as i always say
"my ignorance far outweighs my intelligence" now can we get back to
tesla coiling for there is much that the intellects can teach me.
humble regards.....marc