From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 2:42 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Blowing MMC bleed resistors...

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Garry, Terry:
yes, I used 10Mohm, 1/2W carbon resistors in my MMC. You can see them in the
photo at http://www.flash-dot-net/~ford29/tesla/mmc01.jpg

But while RadioShack items, they did not come from the catalog. Instead I
ordered them on line using radioshack-dot-com. Once there, find the value/watts
and type in the quantity (100 in my case) and the dumb high price per piece
drops to 1 cent each.