Modeling the transformer

Hi,
does anyone have some explanation, how to determine the values
needed for Microsim to model the transformer (neon, polepig etc.)
Microsim version 8 offers 2 types of parts, the XFRM_LINEAR and
the XFRM_NONLINEAR.
The models I found for tesla coils, use the linear part.
This offers the parameters COUPLING,  L1_VALUE and L2_VALUE as the
only parameters to be chosen, no number of turn ratios etc...
How do you determine the values you need for your own specific
transformer?
I tried some measurements with my transformer using simple RL low pass
filter
setup with a signal generator and a scope, but without success. Using
the inductivity values
I calculated (0,22H for the primary and 156,24H) for the secondary in a
very simple
microsim model (just the transformer connected to the source, loaded by
a 100k resistor)
did not result in the correct secondary voltage for this transformer
displayed by microsim.
This seems to prove, that my method of measurement is not suitable for
determination
of the L1 and L2 values. How else could it be done?

Thanks very much for some advice,
Herbert