RE: Tungsten

I've had a lot of aluminum welded for me over the years, and as I
watched the welder stooped over the puddle with his mask less than 12"
away from the work undoubtedly inhaling the fumes from the process I can
only "reason" that government requlation would ban the thoriated rods if
they did indeed pose a risk. Perhaps I am too trusting in the "process",
but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Terry