solid-state coils & FETs

I'm looking towards building my next solid state coil. The current one runs at
about 100W. What I'm looking for is some higher rated FETs. The circuit I am
using is basically a class D amplifier. The drive circuit is no problem. Now
I'm aiming for a couple of kW input. The devices will obviously need low on
resistance. DC input is 350V at up to 10A. Has anyone got any ideas about
devices that might be suitable? I've  looked at some data sheets, but so far no
luck, in each case I've either been outside or very close to the edge of the
safe envelope.