MMC Cap choice

I am trying to source my caps for an MMC.

The recommendation seems to be metalized polypropylene, but the axial
polypropylene ones are far cheaper. Are they any use?

Here is a link to some I found:
http://rswww-dot-com/itc/scripts/Browse.jsp?BV_SessionID=-at--at--at--at-1261021734.09738507
22-at--at--at--at-&BV_EngineID=haljfjjlmhdbemfcfkmcggcg.0&usertype=guest&browseOID=-1004
56322

They are rated at 1500VDC and the tech. info states "A very low loss
dielectric suitable for continuous use at high a.c. voltages. It will
withstand high voltage, fast rise time pulses and has an excellent high
frequency performance."

I want the 0.047uF ones which are only about 35p whereas the metalized
polyprop ones from the same firm are about £2.50 each!

What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot

Neil