Another RSG Question

My smaller motor has a 1/4" shaft, so I simply used my
3/8" drill chuck to attach my RSG rotor. My new motor
has a 1/2" shaft with a flat side, that I need to
connect my large rotor to. I noticed most people seem
to have custom hubs machined for attaching their
rotors. I've looked all through mcaster-dot-com and am
sure they have something I can use, if I only know
what it's called. Has anyone managed to find a premade
hub that they could use?

thanks

Adam

=====