My new coil!

 Ok folks!  Here is my latest Tesla coil.  That is my E.E. nephew and
myself at the bottom of the picture!   But seriously, just check out the
scale of this system, you will be very impressed!  Maybe this is where
the info in the missing Colorado Springs notebook disappeared to!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Temp/bigtesla.jpg

If anyone, after viewing this BIG TESLA .jpg would wish to see what this
monster device is being used for, then I will scan and post the picture
of what the actual use is of this monster Tesla coil for all to see!
Yep, it was one of Nikola Tesla's ideas!  Is he the man or what?!!!
AL.