Re: B00ya! NSTs?

Hi Michael,

	Congratulations on your coil!  My first thought for increasing arc length
is to be sure the tuning is right on.  Then replacing the saltwater caps
with an MMC would really help too.  Typically, new coils need a little
tinkering and adjustment to really gets the sparks out.  For the power you
have, you may get 30 inch arcs if everything is just right.  You can add
more transformers but I think more basic stuff needs to be optimized first.

Cheers,

	Terry