Re: B00ya! NSTs?

Hi Michael.  You are now hooked!  You will now need to double up on
everything that you have at the very least!  You need more and bigger
trannys, bigger cap banks, bigger and better everything!  But, you know,
I think you did very,very well with your first coil.  I was lucky to have
1 and 1/2 inch sparks from my first coil.  You may become the new
'sparkmeister' now that you are hooked on coiling!  I like the Potato of
light!   AL.