Re: Testing NST with an auto-ranging meter

Very high inductances confuse my Tek meter also.

Short the primary connections of the transformer together when measuring
the secondary resistance.  This kills most of the inductance in the
secondary and the meter is then able to "auto-range" successfuly.
							-Richie,