New E-Tesla6 available!

Hi All,

The new version of E-Tesla6 is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/E-Tesla6.zip

This version has far greater accuracy thanks to new secondary voltage data
now available.  The accuracy is now usually within 1% for both bare and
terminated coils.

The output arrays and graphs made from them will now be much more accurate too.

The program is a bit faster since the secondary voltage correction step is
no longer needed.

The program now uses the file "input.txt" for data input.  If that file is
not there, then it will just go back to the old keyboard input.

Everything else is pretty much the same.  I have dropped the basic versions
since the C version is faster and so much more powerful now.

I don't think I broke anything and it passes all my tests but let me know
if something is not right.  There are a few extra files too just for reference
but "E-Tesla6.exe" and "input.txt" do all the work.

For those new to all this, E-Tesla finds the Fo frequency of a Tesla coil
given it's dimensions and some other data.  It uses pure number crunching
to work out the coil's capacitance.  It also generates data arrays that can
be used to make neat pictures with MathCad and such.  The program is
special because it can find the Fo frequency of a coil with a top terminal.

Many thanks to everyone who has helped on this project.  The program's
speed and accuracy has increased many orders of magnitude and I have you
all to thank!  Paul's TSSP project was especially enlightening!!

Cheers,

	Terry