Re: toroid size

Hi Michael,

	If your only getting 1" sparks, I would suspect the primary and secondary
are not tuned to the same frequency.  Your primary coils is probably not
big enough to tune with the saltwater caps at the moment.  You could add
more primary turns which is usually not easy but you probably just need
more primary capacitance.  I think the much higher value MMC will fix this
the easiest.  Don't worry, it will work fine once everything gets tuned and
all.  There are some programs running around that will do the calculations
but I would make a better cap the first priority.

Cheers,

	Terry