New webpage

  I have just uploaded my new webpage. It is still buggy, and needs some more
work but it does show some new stuff I've been working on.

<http://www2-dot-netdoor-dot-com/~maxz/index.htm>http://www2-dot-netdoor-dot-com/~maxz/index
.htm

  Anyone thats interested can take a peek. It will probably have a lot of major
overhauls in the weeks to come.

                 Frankensteins Helper

                               Max