Science fair help...

Hidily do,

    Many of you have probably seen my posts in the last few days. I'm a 8th
grader in illinois. i decided to do something involving tesla coils for my
science fair project. the coil is up, running fine but one small problem.
for my
purpose i put "How much electricity can be transmitted without wires?" in a
rather hasty way ( i just wanted to do some coiling). but noww i need to do
something. tesla coils can light up a flourescent lightbulb right? you guys are
probably older than me, and you tribal elders can maybe help me on this one...
What should i do to measure the amount??? my multimeter wont exactly work too
well on that one... any ideas? suggestions???

            Michael Deegan