Re: Rotor SG

Hi Josh,

        Bill Wysock's model 13 has a spark gap encased in Plexiglass that is
yellowed by gasses from the gap.  There were also heating problems.  See the
following for more details.

http://www.ttr-dot-com/model13c.html

http://www.ttr-dot-com/story.html

"The rotary spark gap enclosure exhibited a dark orange-yellow color to its
interior; the result of the nitrogen gas recombining into nitric oxide..."

Cheers,

        Terry