Re: Tesla US Patents

I could not get CPC Lite to work with Windows 2K /IE5.5 to view the patent
office's site but Alterna-TIFF browser plugin worked rather painlessly.  No
nice PDF conversion but you can see and print...

http://www.mieweb-dot-com/alternatiff/

The page you want at the patent office (www.uspto.gov) to look up numbers is:

http://164.195.100.11/netahtml/srchnum.htm

or for text.  Note that they have only scanned the old patents without anyway
to search them for text yet.

http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html

Bart got all the Tesla patents but I am sure that are other Tesla coiling
related patents now on-line too!  The patent office has some pretty nice search
features to dig things up ;-))

Thanks Bart for figuring all this out.  It will be wonderful having easy access
to all the old patents!!

Cheers,

        Terry