Re: Remember that webpage?...

Maybe:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/

this site won't let me in due to some odd reverse DNS thing but I think it
will work for most people.  I would like to mirror it to my site if I could
get into it...

BTW - The www.pupman-dot-com site seems to be having trouble.  It works for me
but several people have mentioned they can't get through.  I think the
pupman server is in Florida. Maybe all the web traffic down there is
getting in the way...

Cheers,

	Terry