Colorado springs

I just got back from visiting Colorado springs. I asked many people where the
museum was, unfortunatly it is closed down. I then proceeded to look for
tesla's lab. Finaly i found a local to the town who new some things. Many years
ago a housing subdivision was being built. The contractor found some of the
remains of the barn where tesla did his work. Now there sits a house on it, I
suppose that the residents of this house have no idea of the soil beneath its
foundation. I was told that what attracted Tesla to Colorado springs was that
Pikes peak, which sits just to the north, northwest of the site has some quite
unusual magnetic anamolies about it. The Airforce Academy sits to the north of
the town and pilots talk about the fact that if you fly an aircraft over it
your compass swings as much as 17 degrees. I was also told that Tesla was
interested in the lightning storms there .
Any way i felt that the city of Colorado springs really has dropped the ball in
recognizing, Mr.Tesla. As well as allowing the site to have a house built on
top of it. If anyone who reads this plans to go to Colorado springs, you will
run into dead ends everywhere. Seems that after he died the government really
went to work to hide everything in that town, that is with the exception of
course, the writings and notes.