Tesla tubes on eBay

This large, new tube may be usefull in your coil. See it on eBay auction #
508780621
http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=508780621
(hope that link worked) and here is some info for the tube:
Eimac 5D22 or 4-250A
Heater or Filament Voltage- 5 volts, Heater or Filament Current- 14.5
amperes, EIA Base- 5BK, Prefered Substitutes- None, Substitutes- None, Cin-
12.7pf, Cout- 4.5pf, Cgp- 0.12pf, Plate Dissipation- 250watts, Screen
Dissipation- 35watts, Maximum Plate Voltage- 4000volts, Maximum Screen
Voltage- 600volts, Full Frequency- 110MHz.
I also have two large, new Sylvania tubes type # 604 on auction #s 508794852
and 508796281. Hope this helps someone, there is no reserve and their priced
low. For any additional information please email me at
thebiggiantkevin-at-hotmail-dot-com Thanks to everyone on the list who have helped
me out ;)
_________
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn-dot-com