[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Australian Newbie
i'm a coiler from oz or melbourne to be more precise. I don't know
if this info is good for all over the country but if you are anywhere near
me it might be useful.
* copper tubing 1/4 inch x 10m long from Reece Plumbing Supplies
* Neon Sign Transformer from a company called Renegade. They are a neon sign
company but i got a second hand NST pretty cheap off them and it works
*The spark gap i made out of two L - shaped brackets from Hardware House.
* I used 6 Victoria Bitter bottles for the cap.
* I ordered the secondary wire from the Farnell catalogue. It is wiring
coated in polyeurythane. AWG25, .56mm diameter and about 280m is what you'll
* The toroid can be made out of ducting from Hardware House
*I also bought anti-corona lacquer from RS Components for $10, bargain.
Feel free to email me anything that wasn't clear or i can help you with.
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn-dot-com