Re: Australian Newbie

Hi QX,

I think you answered your own question.  You've
already mentioned your power supply problem, so solve
it first, before you spend time or money on anything
else.  In areas where NSTs are hard to find and where
transformer rewinding shops are reluctant to sell pole
pigs to the public, buying or building a high voltage
supply can be the single most bothersome obstacle for
a newbie coiler.

My $.02 worth.

Happy transformer hunting!

Greg