Tesla Newbie

Original poster: NuclearFirestorm-at-aol-dot-com

Hi all,  I just joined the mailing list after finding that my technical
searchs on google-dot-com often turned this list up.  I would eventually like to
build a railgun, van de graff generator, laser, and of course a tesla coil.
When I do I'll build them as powerful as possible.  I would like to know what
the best books/sources are for theory, analysis and design techniques for
these things, specifically the tesla coil since this is what this list
focuses on.  I'm an electrical engineering student so I can use and
understand most that stuff.  Anything would be appreciated!  Also If there
any any Railgun newbies out there, e-mail me.  I might be of help, definately
more than any web resources I've seen.  Thanks,

Matthew E. Massey
Nuclearfirestorm-at-aol-dot-com