Re: MMC from Microwave Caps

Original poster: "bob golding" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi Alan,
	One or two problems with using MOT caps. The first problem is that they
are only really designed for 50/60 hz. The other problem is that all the
ones I have looked at contain internal high value leakage resistors for
safety. If you have the diodes and the trannys I suppose you could try
making a DC supply. Lot of trouble though. Hope this helps.

cheers
bob golding