Re: MMC from Microwave Caps

Original poster: "manjinder bains" <manjinder_bains-at-yahoo-dot-com>

i havne't tried MOT caps as an MMC...but i have tried
to kill em with 10kv..
they took the hits without severe loss
i think they'll be great if they could "ring" with ur
primary
(use bleeder resisters, those puppies hurt like heck)