Re: ugly secondarys

Hi Marc,

	I set up a directory at:

http://216.160.168.190/TeslaCoils/Misc/IGTUSOA/

If people want to send pics I'll post them here.  Occasionally, QWest may
change this cheap dynamic IP address but I'll let you all know where it goes.

If people can somehow put their name in the filename or the picture, it
will help keep things straight.  I still have my IGTUSOA so I have to get
the camera now ;-))  Mine is a "ingeneless" coil "system" but...

All can send pics to:

terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net

Of course, some will also send them to the list no mater what I say... :-))
 I'll try and catch them there too but life is far better it you send them
to the above e-mail address.

If you don't have a digital scanner or camera I can scan a pic for you if
anyone is that desperate ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - Time to polish up the fabulous GMHEICSLR cup ;-)  I think I see a
speck of dust on it! ;-)  Getting close to two years now!!   Ha ha ha!!!

http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/gmheicslr.htm