I Got The Ugliest Secondary Of All

OOOH! Yeeah!

The competition is going to be tough!

"My" entry has just been loaded to:

http://216.160.168.190/TeslaCoils/Misc/IGTUSOA/Terry.jpg

It has a 1:1 secondary buried in the paraffin wax at the base.  It is a 1
million volt TC that used paraffin as an insulator for the giant output
voltage (ha ha, he he, ho ho!).  The primary was originally wrapped around
the orange flower pot.  It is about ten years old and was retired after all
the paraffin shrunk and cracked during construction.  It was fired and
instantly shorted despite the month's worth of work put into the mess.  It
now serves as my favorite door stop and has performed great for the over
years in that duty!

Entries for the IGTUSOA can be set to:

terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net

Cheers,