Re: flashover

Hi Herwig,

	I would put the insulator ring further away from the seconcady were the
field stregth is less.  Thus letting the air and distance do most of the
insulating work.  Insulators have different dielectric constants than air
so they sometimes do strang things in high E-fields.  So my vote would be
for the 6 inch ring.

Cheers,

	Terry