Subject: Where to get magnet wire?
Author:  "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    10/3/00 5:13 PM

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer" <Garry-at-NDFC-dot-com>

I tried my usual place, that would be www.newark-dot-com but the cost of wire
has gone up about $7 a pound and they only have it in rolls up to 1000 feet,
no larger.

I tried parawire-dot-com but they closed at 4AM and I wasn't able to get my
questions answered.

Any good places to order wire aside from these?

I am in Chico CA area. aobut 100 miles  north of Sacramento