Re: Wire, Wire, Wire

Hi all,

I purchased 21 ga. magnet wire recently at a pretty good price it seems, if
you can stand having enough wire to do several coils:

Brigar Electronics Inc.
No catalog number, ask for the "AWG 21 ga. magnet wire on page 3 of the
June-July flyer".  Price is $26.95 for 14 lbs.  Shipping was very reasonable,
also.  Phone is 607-723-3111  -- I guess they sell cheap because they save on
not having an "800" number :-)
Email address is: Brigar2-at-aol-dot-com

I have dealt with them a few times and been satisfied with their service.

Regards,

Michael Tandy