Female Coilers??????

Are there any female coilers on this list??? Or anyones wife share the hobby
with there husband??? Im Jason's wife and have started to work  on making my
own coil, OF course with lots of jason's knowledge and help. Just couriouse to
see if there are any other female coilers?? Thanks cant wait to get started on
my coil (i painted the transformer last night).
Thanks
Christy
BTW will it cause to much confusion if Jason and I use the same email addy to
post here??? Or should I use my own, kind of seems uneeded to get the list
twice to the same house.