Re: Good Idea!!: Monster Coil Fund

Hi all

The other day I look at the power transmission line near my place I know some
are at 365000 volts, ? amp . I don't know how to calculated this but I know you
could design a coil with a top load with a resonance frequency of 60 cycles ,
I'm sure it should be huge ( one of you have the knowledge to calculate that
for fun ? ) . If we can build that we could feed this coil directly with power
line without cap and gap.

Luc Benard