Re: AHHH!!! NO CAPS AVAILABLE!!!

Hi Garry,

        Simply send me the blown individual caps and jumper across the empty
positions.  A hidden advantage of this cap is that you can clip and jumper blow
caps and be right back coiling again.  I have no use to see working caps ;-))

www.digikey-dot-com

has 56 left as part number P10516-ND but the price is getting golly darn high!

Cheers,

        Terry