Re: tesla coil funds

You need to understand, Jeremiah, that there exist in this world a lot of
people who have more money than sense.  Tesla coilers, myself included,
are clearly to be so characterized--even those who manage to do it "on
the cheap" (myself not included, unhappily).  Almost all coilers would be
better advised to spend their money otherwise--putting the next meal on
the table, saving for the next rainy day, getting the kids into college,
etc.  We're all a bit crazed & if we weren't we would be hoping & praying
that you will not succumb irretrievably to the absurd notion of making
big sparks.

If you have been sucked in & cannot extricate yourself...my condolences
and welcome to the club.

Ken Herrick

On Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:15:31 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "Jeremiah" <jmeizis-at-metallicafan-dot-com>
>
> Where do you people get all your money for this expensive hobby?  I
> see
> people buying all this expensive stuff in their websites and then
> they
> break it and go out and buy more (commercial pulse caps).  What kind
> of
> jobs do some of you people have?  Can you get people to sponsor you?
>  Do
> you get some of this stuff from where you work.  I personally have
> to wait
> a week till my next paycheck to buy things like a fuse or something.
> thanks
> Jeremiah

> Free email with personality! Over 200 domains!
> http://www.MyOwnEmail-dot-com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.