Re:SRSG

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "acmnovak" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

snip

> Like i said, i'll be using a SRSG. Mike W., Sam Beck and I will all be
sharing
> a big peice of g-10 phenolic for the rotor... How would one go about making a
> copper (or likewise) ring to connect the electrodes on either side of the
disk?
> Will a 6" disk be big enuf to handle 2kW?!

If your are worried about the appearance of the finished part being all
warbled up, after attacking it with tin snippers, try this:

Clamp the 40 thou or so thich copper sheet wtwn. 2 pieces of partickle
board or plywood. Then do the cutting with an electric jigsaw, and
approtiate drill bits trough the sandwich.
This will keep the ring nice and true.

Cheers, Finn Hammer