From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 12:45 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SRSG Timing

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Ted,

	It's faster, easier, and cheaper just to convert the RS strobe
rather than
messing with a timing light.  Of course, you can fairly easily set the gap
by trail and error without a light, but it is handy if you do a lot of
fiddling or want to set the timing to a known spot.

Cheers,

	Terry