uk tungsten copper source

Hi list

sent this before but didn't see it. apologies if its a repeat.

contact Ken Morgan at

21,22 melford Court
Hardwick grange
Warrington
Cheshire
WA1 4RF

tel 01925 817213
fax 01925 823862

for tungsten \ copper alloy suitable for RSG \ static gap electrodes

best stuff seems to be 25% copper 75 % tungsten 6mm diameter x 200mm
price is about £10

I got some as a free sample but i'm gonna buy some more for my new RSG.

cheers

steve crawshaw

--

--
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 27867352 or,