Re: form for secondary

Hi Marzie,

        Gray and black colored plastics often contain carbon black or other
materials that can conduct electricity especially at high voltage.  One sure
test is to rub an edge firmly on a piece of paper.  If it leaves a black streak
it probably is loaded with carbon.  Blace materials made for outdoor use in the
sun almost always have carbon.  The white PVC is fine.

Cheers,

        Terry